We all know money doesn’t grow on trees. But what if it did?
In this episode we explore the strange world of music tech capital: where does it come from? who controls it? and how does one get some of that?
Lots of linkage:
- Revenge Of The Record Labels: How The Majors Renewed Their Grip On Music
- Warner Music Group Becomes Founding Partner of YouTube Competitor Interlude | Billboard
- Music Messenger, the App That Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Invested In, Is Exploding — Here’s Why | Billboard
- Snoop Dogg, Investor | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
- Casa Verde Capital
- Rich And Savvy: The 15 Celebrities Who Invested In Tech Startups
- Record labels part owner of Spotify