Are you enjoying your 3 month free trial of Apple Music? Or have you just been listening to music for free your entire life? Yeah. About that. This episode is.
Also T Swifty. Because we can’t seem to get through a single episode without here (we owe it all to you, Taylor).
This episode and all future episodes will also be on Apple Music! We’ll post a link when it’s live.
- Taylor Swift – To Apple, Love Taylor
- What Taylor Swift vs. Apple tells us about artist power and a music business going cheap – Music Business Worldwide
- Tidal interim CEO steps down | Music Week
- Rdio boss: streaming music is ‘a retail business not an internet business’
- Dear Apple, any chance you could help get us out of this mess? – Music Business Worldwide
- Sony’s Equity Stake in Spotify Challenged in Lawsuit Claiming Artists Are Robbed – The Hollywood Reporter
- Apple – Music
- How Music Got Free: The End of an Industry, the Turn of the Century, and the Patient Zero of Piracy
(Sorry about the audio issues in this episode. We’re trying to improve this.)