In the age of the Intarnetz, radio is an easy target. I mean, it’s kind of low tech, in the grand scheme of things. Electromagnetic waves flying through the air? Analog? Really.
Today we take on radio, or more specifically we take on radio on the internet. It only seemed appropriate, what with the launch of Beats 1. And we have some very special guests: Zack Sparrow, our illustrious intern, and Joshua Rawlings, one of Brian’s offspring. It’s an awesome episode.
- Always On, and We’re Listening: Day 1 of Beats 1 Radio «
- Did Nielsen Kill The Radio Star? | FiveThirtyEight
- For the Love of Radio: Why College Radio Matters and Why You Should Support It | Luis Ruuska
- SHOUTcast – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 2 Beats 1. Or Does It? — 500ish Words — Medium
- Don’t Touch That Dial — Cuepoint — Medium
- Apple Music: Human curation – Business Insider
- Apple Music’s Beats 1 Is Like Radio Before It Sucked | Re/code
- #beats1 – Twitter Search
- ‘You’re Playing for the World’: Q-Tip Talks About His Beats 1 Radio Show ‘Abstract Thought,’ Working With Sonos | Billboard